2 C cubed (1/2 inch) butternut squash
2 C cubed (1/2 inch) sweet potato
2 C cooked and cooled Red Bulgar
2 C cooked and cooled Pot Barley
1 C Pomegranate Seeds
1/3 C chopped Green Onion
1/3 C chopped Parsley
1/3 C chopped Mint
1/3 C crumbled light or regular Feta Cheese
2 T Olivia’s Wild Rosemary or Olivia's Persian Lime Olive Oil
2 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
1-2 tsp. pure maple syrup or honey
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
Olivia's Norwegian Sea Salt and fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Toss squash and sweet potato with Olivia’s Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast about 20 minutes.
2. Give the squash and sweet potato a stir about half way through the cooking time. Should be tender but not mushy.
3. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. In a large bowl, combine cooked grains, squash, sweet potato, Pomegranate seeds, green onion, parsley, mint and feta. Stir gently to combine.
5. Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing, except salt and pepper. Pour over the salad, add
Olivia's Norwegian Sea Salt
and pepper to taste. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.