1 lb. Pistachios
1 tsp. Olivia’s Cassia Vietnamese Cinnamon
1 (16oz) pkg. phyllo dough
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9 x13 baking dish.
2. Toss together cinnamon and nuts. Unroll phyllo dough and cut whole stack in half to fit the dish. Cover phyllo with a damp cloth while assembling the dish to keep it from drying out.
3. Place 2 sheets of phyllo in the bottom of the dish and brush generously with
Olivia’s Butter Olive Oil
. Sprinkle 2 to 3 Tbsp. of the nut mixture on top. Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used, ending with about 6 sheets of phyllo.
4. Using a sharp knife, cut the baklava (all the way through to the bottom of the dish) into 4 long rows, then (9 times) diagonally to make 36 diamond shapes.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes until golden and crisp.
7. Remove baklava from oven and immediately spoon the syrup over it. Let cool completely before serving.