8 Large White or Brown Mushrooms
Drizzle of Hojiblanca Extra Virgine Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Spinach
1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
2 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
A Pinch of Black Truffle Sea Salt & Pepper
Fresh Parsley or Cilantro as garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare a baking tray with a drizzle of Hojiblanca EVOO and rip the stems out of the mushroom, adding the mushrooms to the baking tray upside down.
3. Add the ricotta cheese, chopped spinach, truffle salt & pepper and tried parsley to a bowl. Store everything together until combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps , dividing the mixture evenly in the caps.
5. Top each one with a bit of Parmesan cheese and bake at 375 F for about 25-30 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
6. Serve with some chopped fresh parsley for garnish or cilantro (optional).
Servings: 8 Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 25-30 minutes