1/2 C cocoa sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 3/4 C graham wafer crumbs
1/2 C coconut
1/3 C walnuts, finely chopped
1 T water
2 C icing sugar
1/3 C maraschino cherries, chopped
1/3 C milk chocolate chips
1. Melt Olivia’s Butter Olive Oil
and cocoa sugar in saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Stir in fork beaten egg and cook until thickened slightly.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in crumbs, coconut, walnuts, and water.
3. Press firmly into un-greased 9X9 inch pan.
2. Blot cherries with paper towel and stir in. Drop all over first layer then spread. Let stand for 10 minutes and then pat smooth.
2. Pour over top of second layer. With teaspoon, smooth over all. Work quickly so as not to bring any second layer up to top.
Cut into 36 squares.